Agendas | Minutes | Videos
Code of Ordinances
Employment / Jobs
Garbage / Recycling
Licenses, Permits, Applications
Road Construction - Bus. 51
To receive notices
via email or text when news is posted here, use our
Notify Me Module
. Our news is also posted on
Hoover Road Railroad Grade Separation Public Meeting
- Stevens Point Public Works Department is conducting a Public Informational Meeting concerning the Hoover Road rail grade separation project, Tuesday, May 6, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Spectra Print, 2301 Country Club Drive, Stevens Point.
Easter Holiday Garbage and Recycling Schedule
- There will be no garbage or recycling pickup this Friday, April 18. Friday's garbage route and recycling route #7 will be picked up Monday, April 21. There are no other changes to the pickup or drop-off schedule for this week or weekend.
See the Schedule for More Info
State Capitol Report from Representative Shankland
- State Representative Katrina Shankland has published a new e-newsletter to tell District 71 residents what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the State Capitol Report
RFP for Edgewater Manor Window and Façade Repairs
- The Redevelopment Authority seeks proposals, due May 1, 2014 by 1:00 pm, from qualified architectural firms to develop plans, cost estimates, construction specifications and bidding documents for the repair of façade and window issues on Edgewater Manor.
See the RFP for More Information
Portage County Matters on Community TV
- Episode 37 of "Portage County Matters," produced by Portage County Executive Patty Dreier and Stevens Point Community TV, features special guest Nathan Check, Portage County Highway Commissioner.
Read More & Watch the Episode
Legislative Update from State Senator Julie Lassa
- State Senator Julie Lassa has published a new e-newsletter to tell District 24 residents what's happening at the State Capitol.
Read the Legislative Update
Mon, Apr. 21
Common Council Meeting
Tue, Apr. 22
Police and Fire Commission (Special)
Tue, Apr. 22
Portage County Board
Tue, May 6
Hoover Railroad Grade Separation Public Meeting
City of Stevens Point, 1515 Strongs Ave., Stevens Point, WI 54481 | Phone 715-346-1569
Powered by CivicPlus