The Neighborhood Improvement Division is responsible for the enforcement of both local ordinances and state statutes pertaining to the maintenance and upkeep of all structures and properties within the City.
- Results of 2017 Property Maintenance Survey (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions about home/rental property occupancy.
- FAQ Brochure (PDF) for printing.
- Grass & Weeds and Snow & Ice information.
- Property Maintenance Complaints Visit our CityView Portal to report a violation, make a request, or file a Complaint about Property Maintenance Code Violations.
CWED provides $5,000 - $1,000,000 micro loans & gap financing to businesses. Understanding that new projects sometimes create a financial burden, CWED works with the borrower & other lenders to provide loans with affordable interest & flexible terms. Read More
The City, through the Redevelopment Authority, is pleased to announce two new grant programs, Neighbor Helping Neighbor and Residential Structure Demolition, to assist those home owners and properties who are most in need. Read More
Reminder: A snow/ice event has occurred which requires property owners to clear their sidewalks within 24 hours or be subject to City abatement costs. Read More
The City of Stevens Point has brought back self-serve sand & salt mix for residential sidewalk use, available regionally throughout the City. This sand & salt mixture is also still available to residents Free-of-Charge at the City Garage at 100 Sixth Ave. Read More