Portage Co. Business Park
Encompassing 420 acres, the Portage County Business Park offers tenants an active and growing location in the middle of the state. Along with surrounding developments, this is the economic hub of Central Wisconsin.
Visit the Portage County Business Park Website
for more information
The Portage County Business Park offers
- Direct access to I-39 (north/south) with access to U.S. Highway 10 (east/west) a mile away.
- Located just 20 highway minutes from Central Wisconsin Regional Airport and five minutes from Stevens Point Municipal Airport.
- Canadian National provides rail services to the community with an important intermodal facility within five miles from the Park.
- An aesthetically-pleasing environment with restrictive covenants to protect investment.
- Natural gas and electric service provided by Wisconsin Public Service.
- Sewer and water provided by the City of Stevens Point.
- Fiber optics incorporated into Park design.
- Flexible lot sizes available to meet specific project needs.
- Superior green space and some water features.
- Daycare and consumer services either in the Park or adjacent to the Park.
- Corporate office, professional service offices, manufacturing and distribution centers tenants.