Carp Classic Rules
Riverfront Rendezvous "Carp Classic" Fishing Contest
Brought to you by American Family Insurance, the Jim Check Agency
and the Stevens Point Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Dept.
1. Entrants must register with tournament officials beginning at 8:00 am
2. Fishing hours will be from 8:00 am until 2:00 pm.
3. Registration will be at Pfiffner Park, Pfiffner Building Deck.
4. Contestants must be back at check in station by 2:00 pm
5. Tournament officials will keep official time.
6. Fishing limited to the Wisconsin River south of DuBay dam.
7. All entrants must comply with all Wisconsin boating and fishing laws.
8. Entry fee $2 per person.
9. CARP ONLY (No dogfish or suckers) caught on Hook and Line only.
10. Team boat competition (maximum 2 persons per boat).
11. Individual (shore) competition.
12. Children (12 and under competition).
13. Each competition will receive trophies for largest fish and total weight.
14. The rules committee will settle all disputes.
15. The decisions of the rules committee are final.
16. Remember the spirit of this competition is to have FUN!
Printable Version of these Rules
Riverfront Rendezvous Home