Stevens Point Municipal Airport
Stevens Point Municipal Airport / Mattson Field plays a critical role in fostering business growth & economic development in the region, and can provide facilities for agricultural spraying, emergency medical flights, law enforcement, and pilot training.
- Primary runway is 6,028 feet long by 120 feet wide. Lighting aids on this runway include a Medium Intensity Approach Lighting System (MALS), High Intensity Runway Lights (HIRL), and Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL).
- Secondary runway is 3,642' long and 75' wide. Lighting aids on this runway include HIRL.
- Instrument approaches to the airport include VHF omni-directional radio range (VOR) and Global Positioning System (GPS).
Like us on Facebook
- Stevens Point Municipal Airport is located in Portage County.
- Easily accessible from I-39, 97 miles east of Eau Claire and 78 miles west of Green Bay.
4501 Hwy. 66
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Ph: (715) 345-8989
Stevens Point Mayor Declares July as Aviation Month
Aviation drives Wisconsin's economy, improves our quality of life by providing vital emergency medical transportation, enhances public safety by assisting law enforcement, transports leisure travelers to their destinations quickly & safely, and much more.