Whitetail Trail Subdivision - Phases I, II, and III
Whitetail Trail Subdivision Lots
Phases I & II
Phase III - Sold Out
In order to create development in the area, the City of Stevens Point has opened Phase III of the city-owned subdivision located north on Torun Road, just past the Stevens Point Municipal Airport
. The Green Circle Trail
is close to the subdivision. Easy access to major highways makes this an ideal location. Large lots, a park, a disc golf area, and upscale housing will make this an attractive neighborhood.
Procedures for Lot Sales
- The City has enlisted the real estate services of Holly Carter and Joshua Zimmerman from Coldwell Banker for lot sales. They can be contacted at 715-295-5005.
- The City follows a fixed price “no haggle” policy. Therefore, the lot pricing schedule on the web site is the minimum price that will be accepted by the City. Pricing includes water, sewer, street, electric, and natural gas in the street right-of-way. The City reserves the right to accept or reject any and all offers to purchase.
- Closing must be completed within 60 days of acceptance of offer to purchase, and construction must commence within 12 months of closing.
- $1,000 earnest money is required to be submitted with an offer to purchase.
- If submitting an offer to purchase multiple lots, you must submit each individually (not as a package) on a stand-alone basis to fairly compete with other offers. Closing and construction requirements will not be waived for multiple purchases.
For information about preserving the trees on your lot during construction, visit our Forestry Division
Comptroller / Treasurer
1515 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Ph: (715) 346-1573
Fax: (715) 346-1683
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm