Tennis & Pickleball Courts
- We have six tennis courts in Goerke Park and two in Mead Park.
- Two courts at Mead Park and one at Goerke Park have lines for playing Pickleball.
- Tennis players, please move to non-pickleball courts, if available, when others want to play pickleball.
- When they are open, courts are available on a first-come, first-served (no pun intended) basis until 11:00 p.m. every day.
- The court lights are on timers and will shut off at 11 p.m.
To receive notices via email and/or text message whenever news stories abouts Parks, Recreation, and Forestry are posted here, go to our Notify Me Module and sign up for the "Parks & Rec" News Flashes.
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tom Schrader, Director
2442 Sims Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Ph: (715) 346-1531
Outdoor Recreation Plan Listening Session
The public is invited to an Outdoor Recreation Plan listening session Wed., June 7 in Rooms 1&2 of the County Annex, 1462 Strongs Ave., 6 pm - 8 pm. Information gathered will help produce the City’s next 5-year plan for the Parks, Rec, & Forestry Dept.
Sculpture Park Summer Celebration June 10
The 2017 Summer Celebration at the Stevens Point Sculpture Park is Saturday, June 10. Four new sculptures will be installed & cast iron sculptures will be created during an Iron Pour. The Summer Celebration will begin at 11:00 a.m.