Tennis & Pickleball Courts
- We have six tennis courts in Goerke Park and two in Mead Park.
- Two courts at Mead Park and one at Goerke Park have lines for playing Pickleball.
- Tennis players, please move to non-pickleball courts, if available, when others want to play pickleball.
- When they are open, courts are available on a first-come, first-served (no pun intended) basis until 11:00 p.m. every day.
- The court lights are on timers and will shut off at 11 p.m.
To receive notices via email and/or text message whenever news stories abouts Parks, Recreation, and Forestry are posted here, go to our Notify Me Module and sign up for the "Parks & Rec" News Flashes.
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tom Schrader, Director
2442 Sims Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Ph: (715) 346-1531
Help Wanted: Facilities Supervisor II
Assists in management of Willett Arena & swimming pool, maintenance, custodial, & grounds tasks for Ice Arena and outdoor swimming pool, cleanup & maintenance of outdoor & indoor recreation facilities & Parks Dept. $43,139. Deadline December 1.
Help Wanted: Winter Sports Area Supervisor
Supervises the Winter Sports Area (All-purpose building, toboggan slides, sled-saucer hills, ice rinks, adjacent grounds) and other employees, assists the public, enforces rules, meets and serves patrons cheerfully & effectively. $10.32 - $10.82/Hr.
Help Wanted: Seasonal Skate Guards
Skateguards are responsible for the daily operation and supervision of the Goerke Park outdoor ice rink surface, immediate surrounding area and building. Must be able to meet and serve patrons in a cheerful and professional manner. $9.31 - $9.72 Hourly.