Boy Scout Lodge - Iverson Park
- Cost is $145 for the rental; $100 for the security deposit.
- Read the lodge rental rules before making a reservation.
- Arrangements and reservations must be made at the:
Parks and Recreation Center
2442 Sims Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Phone: (715) 346-1531
- Capacity: 50 people
- 780 square feet of space inside
- Stove / oven
- Kitchen has 12 electric outlets
- Lodge has two electric outlets in each side room
- Six 6-foot picnic tables inside
- 10 6-foot picnic tables outside
- Eight benches inside
- Restrooms inside
- Parking close to the lodge
|Main Dining / Meeting Room
The main dining / meeting room in the Boy Scout Lodge includes coat racks, picnic tables, auxiliary tables, and a stone fireplace. The bathrooms, kitchen, and two smaller dining / meeting rooms are all accessible from the main dining room.
This lodge has two ancillary rooms that contain a picnic table and benches.
This lodge has a modern kitchen with cabinets, sink, stove, and refrigerator.
Separate bathrooms for men and women are privately located in a hall just off the main meeting room and include a toilet, sink, and mirror.
A large grille, sand volleyball court, and horseshoe pits are just outside the lodge, and it is surrounded by spacious grassy and wooded areas. A paved parking lot with room for plenty of cars is just a short walk from the lodge. Nearby are the Plover River, a swimming beach, and the Green Circle Trail.