City Band Concerts
2018 City Band Concert Schedule
City Band concerts are held Wednesday evenings at 7:00 PM
at the bandshell at Pfiffner Pioneer Park.
- June 6: Timely Tunes
- June 13: Locomotion
- June 20: A Really Big Shew (Saluting the 70th Anniversary of The Ed Sullivan Show)
- June 27: A Musical Delight for a Summer Night
- July 4: Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue
- July 11: A Walk on the Wild Side (featuring the 20th Annual Pet Parade)
- July 18: The Best of the West
- July 25: "G" - What a Great Concert!
- August 1: Play It Again - Highlights of 2018
In case of rain, the concerts will be held in the gymnasium at St. Paul Lutheran Church and School, 1919 Wyatt Ave. Folding chairs will be available at St. Paul's, and audience members are also welcome to bring their lawn chairs.
City Band Director