Electronic Payment (ACH)
Electronic Tax Payment Option, ACH Withdrawal
- The electronic tax payment option is being offered again this year and is available for the City of Stevens Point properties only.
- This option will allow an electronic transfer of funds from your account to pay your taxes.
- The transfers can be done on either December 31 or the installment due dates of January 31, April 30, and July 31.
- This will benefit those that leave the area for the winter months or for those that want to pay their tax payment on the installment date.
- This will give taxpayers the peace of mind that the payment will be transacted on the date indicated.
- You will not have to worry about either coming to the City Treasurer's Office or placing your payment in the mail in a timely manner.
- You must fill out and sign an Authorization Form (found below) to give the City of Stevens Point permission to electronically transfer your tax payment from your account on the date you indicate - either December 31 or the installment due dates.
- This process is similar to having an automatic withdrawal for your Electric Service, Telephone Bill, Mortgage payment, etc.
- You must re-authorize the withdrawal every year.
- We must receive your authorization form at least 15 days prior to the date you want payment made. A receipt for the actual payment will be sent.
- For December 31 payment, notice is due by December 15. For January 31 payment (in full or authorization for installments), notice is due by January 15.
View an Authorization Form (pdf) which you can print, then fill out, and sign.
Drop off form at the City Treasurer's Office, place in the night deposit box, or mail the form before date indicated to:
Stevens Point Treasurer's Office
1515 Strongs Avenue
Stevens Point , WI 54481
The City of Stevens Point is not responsible for authorization forms that are not received.