Iverson Winter Sports Hours, Directions, Map
When conditions permit, the Iverson Park Winter Sports Area is open:
- Fridays from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturdays from Noon to 8:00 pm
- Sundays from Noon to 5:00 pm
- All areas except the ski trails are lighted for night use.
- From Highway 66, turn south at the lights onto Sunset Avenue (you'll see Walgreens on the north side of this intersection).
- Drive four blocks south and Sunset will end at Hillcrest Drive.
- Turn left (east) on Hillcrest Drive and in four and a half blocks (just past Sunrise Avenue) you'll get to the entrance of Iverson Park.
- To get to the warming lodge, toboggan runs, skating rink, and sled hills, turn left into the parking area just before you get to the arches.
- To get to the ski trails, go under the stone arches and down the hill to the parking area.