- See the Bow Hunting Map (pdf)
- Hunters should contact the City Engineering Department at (715) 346-1561 or via Email before hunting on city land.
- Any deer taken from city land must also be reported to the City Engineering Department.
- Reporting hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The city requires that hunters do not hunt on any private or public land within 150 feet of the Green Circle Trail or the wellfield road or wells.
- Rules, regulations, hunting times, and dates are as established by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources for archery hunting.
- All hunters hunting upon city property must possess an open and unfilled valid archery license.
City Engineering Dept.
1515 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Ph: (715) 346-1561