Lodge Rental Rules
1. A key is checked out and should be returned no later than the day after use. (Weekend rentals return key on Monday). A fee of $2/day will be charged for keys not returned. After five days the key will be considered lost and a charge of $100 may be charged.
2. A security deposit of $100 is required to rent a lodge. If damage occurs to the building or grounds or if clean-up is inadequate, the deposit will be held in escrow until restitution is made. Damage(s) to property and/or clean-up charges will be for all labor and materials associated with the incident.
3. Floors are to be swept and mopped, toilets cleaned, lights turned off after use, doors locked, windows closed, food removed from refrigerator, stove top cleaned, tabletops washed and rinsed and the outside area free of litter. Please leave bagged garbage in lodge. Recycling is mandatory.
4. Check-in time is 10:00 a.m. Use prior to this is not permitted since employees may have to cleanup from previous user. Usage must end by 11:00 p.m. Lodges are to be cleaned BEFORE LEAVING AT 12:00 MIDNIGHT.
5. The City of Stevens Point, its employees, agents, or representatives will not be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur. The Lessee, on signing this contract, expressly releases the aforementioned from any and all claims, such as loss, damage, or injury and fully save and hold harmless and defend the City of Stevens Point.
6. Written authorization from the City of Stevens Point must be obtained before anything may be moved or removed from the buildings or land adjacent to lodge.
7. The Parks and Recreation Department holds the right to stop activities in the event such activities are detrimental to the overall use of the park. Failure of lessee to observe any of these terms and conditions is cause for ejection from the premises at the discretion of the Director (or his/her delegate) and in such case no refund will be made and fines may be charged depending on the circumstances.
8. Payment of the rental fee and security deposit must be made before receiving the key to lodge and shall be non-refundable, except as may be hereinafter otherwise provided.
9. Parking beyond the gates is prohibited except to drop off supplies. Illegal parking is subject to a fine and employees will enforce this policy.
10. No Amplifiers of any type are allowed (bands, DJs, etc.).
11. No alcoholic beverages may be sold without approval from the Parks Commission, Public Protection Committee, and Common Council, a Class B beverage license must be issued by the City Clerk.
12. Phone numbers are: Bukolt 715-346-1233 and Iverson All-Purpose 715-346-1240. There are no phones at the Boy Scout and Girl Scout lodges in Iverson.
Printable Copy of these Rules and Contract
Parks, Recreation, Forestry Dept.
2442 Sims Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Ph: (715) 346-1531
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
To receive notices
via email and/or text message whenever news stories abouts Parks, Recreation, and Forestry are posted here, go to our Notify Me Module
and sign up for the "Parks, Rec, & Forestry" News Flashes.