Stevens Point Municipal Airport
Stevens Point Municipal Airport / Mattson Field plays a critical role in fostering business growth & economic development in the region, and can provide facilities for agricultural spraying, emergency medical flights, law enforcement, and pilot training.
- Primary runway is 6,028 feet long by 120 feet wide. Lighting aids on this runway include a Medium Intensity Approach Lighting System (MALS), High Intensity Runway Lights (HIRL), and Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL).
- Secondary runway is 3,642' long and 75' wide. Lighting aids on this runway include HIRL.
- Instrument approaches to the airport include VHF omni-directional radio range (VOR) and Global Positioning System (GPS).
Like us on Facebook
- Stevens Point Municipal Airport is located in Portage County.
- Easily accessible from I-39, 97 miles east of Eau Claire and 78 miles west of Green Bay.
4501 Hwy. 66
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Ph: (715) 345-8989