Free accident reports are available from July 1, 2018 to present. Reports should be available within 5-7 days of the accident.
- Go to CrashDocs
- Enter "Wisconsin" and select the agency that completed the accident report
- Click "Find report"
- Enter as much information as you can.
- You MUST enter the involved parties' last names, the date of the accident, and the report number
- Click the "Add to Cart" button next to the report you want
- Enter your name and email address
- Click "I'm not a robot"
- Click "Agree and Continue"
- View your report
- You can download a PDF and/or print the pages
The Police Department will hand out cards at accident scenes with the website address, the date, and the case number of the accident on them.