Tennis & Pickleball Courts
Courts are CLOSED for the Season
- We have six tennis courts in Goerke Park and two in Mead Park.
- Two courts at Mead Park and one at Goerke Park have lines for playing Pickleball.
- Tennis players, please move to non-pickleball courts, if available, when others want to play pickleball.
- When they are open, courts are available on a first-come, first-served (no pun intended) basis until 11:00 p.m. every day.
- The court lights are on timers and will shut off at 11 p.m.
To receive notices via email and/or text message whenever news stories abouts Parks, Recreation, and Forestry are posted here, go to our Notify Me Module Opens a New Window. and sign up for the "Parks & Rec" News Flashes.
The Parks, Recreation, & Forestry Dept. requests proposals for a service contract to provide paddle craft (kayak, canoe, tube, paddleboard, etc.) equipment rentals at Bukolt Park and Iverson Park and leasing the three vacant City-owned buildings. See the Complete RFP For More Info (PDF)
City of Stevens Point parks and trail systems are open, but all playgrounds are CLOSED until further notice. The use of playgrounds is prohibited due to the spread of the coronavirus and Governor Tony Evers' “Safer at Home” order. Read More
The Stevens Point Parks, Recreation & Forestry Dept. is following Covid-19 information released by the CDC & the Wisconsin Dept. of Health Services as we make decisions about upcoming events and activities, and we have canceled several upcoming events. Read More
The Stevens Point Parks, Recreation and Forestry Department has canceled the 2020 Ice Show, “Ice Circus,” that was originally scheduled for April 4 and 5, 2020. Refunds for pre-purchased tickets are available until May 15. Read More
The Rec Center, K.B. Willett Arena, & the Riverfront Arts Center are closed to the public until further notice. Gym rentals, rec center meeting room rentals, Riverfront Art Center gallery hours, and KB Willett Arena ice and facility usage are suspended. Read More