Overnight Parking Permits
- City ordinance 9.05(1) "All Night Parking Regulated" restricts overtime night parking of vehicles on public ways between 2:30 am and 6:00 am.
- The purchase of an Overnight Permit and following an Alternate Side Parking Calendar Schedule has been authorized as an exception to the overnight parking restriction (See "Alternate Street Side Parking" below).
- Overnight permits can be purchased for one to three nights consecutively. Permit will begin on the date of purchase. Advance date purchases are not available at this time.
Buy an Overnight Parking Permit Online
Instructions for First-Time Users
- Sign up with email or phone number, accept the Terms & Conditions
- You'll receive a temporary PIN via text or email
- Use the temporary PIN to log in, then create a new 3-digit PIN
- Enter Zone Number 1504 for an Overnight Parking Permit
- Enter your vehicle's License Plate Number
- Enter your Credit/Debit Card information
- Confirm your information and your purchase
- Online cost of an overnight parking permit is $3.25
- Permits are electronically linked to the vehicle's license plate number. (No actual, physical permits are issued for display on the vehicle.)
- Mobile Users, get the Passport App available from:
Buy an Overnight Parking Permit at the Kiosk by Cobblestone Hotel
- An Overnight Parking Permit may be purchased by Credit/Debit card ($3.25) or coins ($3.00) at the kiosk in the parking lot adjacent to Cobblestone Hotel downtown.
- Be sure to enter Zone Number 1504 for an Overnight Parking Permit.
- See the Exact Location of this Kiosk
- Vehicles with overnight parking permits must be parked following an alternate street side schedule. The street side matches the calendar date during which the vehicle will be parked when the overnight parking restriction begins at 2:30 AM.
- On odd-number calendar dates, park on the side of the street with odd-numbered addresses (south side and east side).
- On even number calendar dates, park on the side of the street with even-numbered addresses (north side and west side).
- Vehicles with overnight parking permits may park in City parking lots, except in permitted spaces with assigned permit numbers.
Other Parking Restrictions Enforced Overnight
- Overnight permits and alternate side parking restrictions will not override parking restrictions already established at the time the vehicle is parked or any parking restrictions that may begin the following morning. For example: Parking in "No Parking" zones, within 4 feet of a driveway, within 15 feet of a crosswalk, or within 10 feet of a fire hydrant are never allowed.
- An overnight permit is not valid during Snow Emergencies or during times when snow has not been plowed from the designated parking area.
Contact for More Information
Lt. Dana Williams
Phone: (715) 341-4103
A Sex Offender will be released in the Stevens Point area on 8/6/2019. The sex offender in the attached bulletin, Tyler J. Kollauf, has been convicted of 2nd Degree Sexual Assault of a Child; and exposing a child to harmful materials. Read More