How to Pay Parking Citations (Tickets )
Pay Citations Online
Pay by Dropping Payment in one of our Parking Ticket Boxes:
- 1515 Strongs Avenue, just outside the Municipal Court Clrek's Office (downstairs)
- 933 Michigan Avenue, just inside the Police Department's front doors
Pay at the Police Department
- The Police Department Records Bureau, 933 Michigan Avenue, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Pay in person with Cash or Check only. Credit Card payment is only available online.
- The City of Stevens Point does not accept parking citation payments for other agencies.
Parking Citation Appeals
- You may Appeal a Parking Citation Online Here Parking Citation Appeals Parking Citation Appeals
- Enter your citation number and request appeal.
- Create a log-in account if you haven't already.
- Parking Citation Appeals will not be accepted more than 7 days from issue, or if the citation has already been paid.
- The appeal process can take approximately two weeks.
- Fines will not escalate during the review process.
- If the appeal is denied, you are obligated to pay the fine noted on the ticket within 5 days of notice of denial.
The following reasons are NOT grounds for a successful appeal:
- Didn’t understand the parking laws
- Someone else was driving your vehicle
- Disagreement with or inability to pay the amount of the fine(s)
- Lack of space/parking
- Failed to display permit
- Did not read or misunderstood signs
- Parked illegally for only a few minutes with or without flashers
- Parked at an expired meter for any period of time
Contact for More Information
Lt. Dana Williams
Monday, October 12, Skyward presented a check to the Stevens Point Police Department in the amount of $10,000 to support their K9 training program to cover K9 training expenses such as the Vohne Liche Nine Week Trainers Dual Purpose Police Dog Course. Read More
The City of Stevens Point is seeking an innovative leader with exceptional skills to lead the Police Department. The position reports to the optional powers Police & Fire Commission. Applications accepted until enough qualified candidates have applied. Read More