- Parking Tickets
How to Pay Parking Citations (Tickets )
Pay Citations Online
Pay by Dropping Payment in one of our Parking Ticket Boxes
- 1515 Strongs Avenue, just outside the Municipal Court Office (downstairs)
- 933 Michigan Avenue, just inside the Police Department's front doors
Pay at the Police Department
- The Police Department Records Bureau, 933 Michigan Avenue, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Pay in person with Cash or Check only. Credit Card payment is only available online.
- The City of Stevens Point does not accept parking citation payments for other agencies.
Parking Citation Appeals
- You may Appeal a Parking Citation Online Here Parking Citation Appeals Parking Citation Appeals
- Enter your citation number and request appeal.
- Create a log-in account if you haven't already.
- Parking Citation Appeals will not be accepted more than 7 days from issue, or if the citation has already been paid.
- The appeal process can take up to one week.
- Fines will not escalate during the review process.
- If the appeal is denied, you are obligated to pay the fine noted on the ticket within 5 days of notice of denial.
The following reasons are NOT grounds for a successful appeal:
- Didn’t understand the parking laws
- Someone else was driving your vehicle
- Disagreement with or inability to pay the amount of the fine(s)
- Lack of space/parking
- Failed to display permit
- Did not read or misunderstood signs
- Parked illegally for only a few minutes with or without flashers
- Parked at an expired meter for any period of time
Contact for More Information
Lt. Joe Johnson
Release of Sex Offender in Stevens Point: Ryan RozakUpon release from prison, Ryan Rozak will live at 1504 Water St. He will be on supervision with the Wis. Dept. of Corrections and monitored by the Sex Offender Registry Program with the Division of Community Corrections in Portage County, WI. Read More