How to Pay Parking Citations (Tickets )
Pay Citations Online
Pay by Dropping Payment in one of our Parking Ticket Boxes:
- 1515 Strongs Avenue, just outside the Municipal Court Clrek's Office (downstairs)
- 933 Michigan Avenue, just inside the Police Department's front doors
Pay at the Police Department
- The Police Department Records Bureau, 933 Michigan Avenue, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Pay in person with Cash or Check only. Credit Card payment is only available online.
- The City of Stevens Point does not accept parking citation payments for other agencies.
Parking Citation Appeals
- You may Appeal a Parking Citation Online Here
- Enter your citation number and request appeal.
- Create a log-in account if you haven't already.
- Parking Citation Appeals will not be accepted more than 7 days from issue, or if the citation has already been paid.
Contact for More Information
Lt. Dana Williams
Phone: (715) 341-4103
The City of Stevens Point Police & Fire Commission has issued a 15-day suspension without pay to Police Chief Marty Skibba for violation of Department Rules. The suspension becomes effective immediately and will result in a significant loss of wages. Read More
The service counter window is closed to the public until further notice. If you need a copy of a police report, you can call our records department at 715-346-1506 and we will accommodate your request by fax, mail or email. Read More