Property Lines / Lot Surveys

Property owners frequently contact the Engineering Department to locate their property lines or corners. We do not provide this service.

Property owners who want their property corners or lines surveyed should contact a licensed Professional Land Surveyor.

Look under Surveyors-Land in the yellow pages of the telephone directory.

Thank You!