Cash / Single Ride Tickets
|Adult (19 to 59)||$1.25|
|Youth (6 to 18) or MSTC Student||$0.80|
|Disabled or Senior (60+)||$0.65|
Unlimited rides for a calendar month
- UWSP students ride FREE with valid UWSP Point Card.
- Boys & Girls Club members ride FREE with a valid ID.
- Youth traveling in a group may take advantage of a reduced fare by getting the return trip FREE. Excludes fare paying adult.
- Children age 5 and under ride FREE with fare paying adult. Excludes groups.
Have your pass or exact cash fare ready when boarding. Drivers are not able to make change. If your ride requires a transfer, please ask the driver for a free transfer pass before departing the bus.
Central Transportation’s reduced fare program is for individual who are age 60 and older, Medicare recipients, and individuals with qualifying disabilities. Proper identification may be required when boarding the bus.
These individuals can pay a reduced fare when presenting a Medicare card or a Reduced Fare card to the driver when boarding the bus. To obtain a Reduced Fare card you must complete a Reduced Fare Application.
Pass Outlet Stores
Monthly Passes and Single Ride Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- Portage Co. Public Library, 1001 Main St.
- Sav-A-Lot, 3264 Church St.
- Festival Foods, 1600 Academy Ave.
Ordering Bus Passes
If you would like to order bus passes, call 715-341-4490 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org