The Neighborhood Improvement Division is responsible for the enforcement of both local ordinances and state statutes pertaining to the maintenance and upkeep of all structures and properties within the City.
- Opens a New Window. Bulk BulkBulk Item Pickup
- Financial Help for Homeowners - Grants & Other Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions about home/rental property occupancy.
- FAQ Brochure (PDF) Opens a New Window. for printing.
- Grass & Weeds and Snow & Ice information.
- Property Maintenance Complaints Opens a New Window. Visit our CityView Portal to report a violation, make a request, or file a Complaint about Property Maintenance Code Violations.
- Property Maintenance Violation Appeal Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Results of 2017 Property Maintenance Survey (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Voluntary Rental Certification Program
City staff will present what a Business Improvement District is, how they work in other cities, how properties could be impacted, and answer questions on January 27, 6 pm, Mid-State Technical College, 1001 Center Point Dr., Community Engagement Rm 635. Read More
The Housing Affordability Report analyzes housing development, impacts of regulation, and how we are meeting goals in our Comprehensive Plan. The New Housing Fee Report is a tally of housing fees charged and total fee revenue compared to the prior year. See the 2018 Housing Reports (PDF)
The City of Stevens Point seeks proposals from qualified firms or teams of firms with the expertise & experience to be a consultant to coordinate the development of a strategic plan for the City. Proposals must be submitted by 4:00 pm, February 28, 2020. Read More