Alderpersons / City Council
The Common Council is comprised of one Alderperson from each of the City’s 11 voting districts. The regular meetings of the common council are held on the third Monday in each month at 7:00 p.m.
Opens a New Window. 2018 City Council and other Elected Officials
Cathy Dugan (8th) | Polly Dalton (9th) |Keely Fishler (10th) (Not Pictured) | Mykeerah Zarazua (4th)
Shaun Morrow (11th) | Meleesa Johnson (5th) | | Jeremy Slowinski (6th)
- Alderpersons (Contact Information & Directory)
- Aldermanic Districts & Maps
- Agendas | Minutes | Videos
- Boards & Commissions
- Brochure - "The Role of Common Council & Alderpersons" (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Committees (Finance, Personnel, Public Protection, Public Works)
- Mayor Wiza
- Meeting Calendar (Current)
- Running for Local Office (See Resources for Candidates)
- Standing Rules (PDF) Opens a New Window.
To receive notices via email and/or text message whenever agendas or minutes are posted, go to our Notify Me Module Opens a New Window. and sign up for the "City Meetings" Calendar (for agendas) and the "Minutes" News Flash.
1515 Strongs Avenue
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Phone: (715) 346-1569
Email the City Clerk
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm