The 2022 Ice Show
Imaginate and Skate: Make Believe on Ice!
April 9 & 10, 2022
Be part of the show! Register today for your Learn to Skate class AND the 2022 Ice Show!
- Ice Show participation is open to all Learn to Skate (LTS) registrants of the Winter LTS session and members of the Crystal Ice Figure Skating Club (CIFSC), including 2020 and 2021 High School seniors.
- The ice show is hosted by the Stevens Point Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department, and CIFSC. There are three performances. Two shows will be held on Saturday, April 9, 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm. The third show will be held on Sunday, April 10 at 2:00 pm.
- The registration deadline for ice show participation is December 3, 2021 due to the costume ordering deadline. No late registrations. No refunds after December 3.
- Walk-in Ice Show costume measurements are available Tuesday, November 30, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm at the Recreation Center Meeting Room (2442 Sims Ave). Everyone is encouraged to get their skaters measured by our seasoned staff members! Or, watch this video to help with home measurements https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE-XsOKm3N0. All measurements must be in inches.
- Measurements (in inches) include: height, waist, inseam, leg length, girth, back, bust, and hip.
- Skaters may not miss more than one Ice Show practice and must attend at least 50% of the LTS classes.
- The participation cost is separate from LTS class fees or CIFSC fees. The cost of ice show participation covers the costume cost for each skater and rehearsal ice times.
- Ice show practice schedule and rehearsal times will be sent out in February. They are typically held in March and April. Tech Rehearsal is April 7 in the evening and Dress Rehearsal on April 8 in the evening.
- Register Online
Registrations require the creation of an account and payment.
Interested in our Learn to Skate program? Check out the Class Descriptions.