Posted on: March 16, 2020
Municipal Court Order: Emergency Temporary Measures
The Stevens Point / Plover Joint Municipal Court is making certain changes in operations that are temporary and only effective from March 16 - May 30, 2020, or upon further order of the Court.
Visit the Municipal Court Page for More Info
- There will be no trials held on, or before, May 30, 2020.
- All trials currently scheduled prior to May 30, 2020 will be rescheduled.
- All traffic, ordinance, and juvenile initial appearance dates are suspended until after May 30, 2020.
- Any previously filed citations will be adjourned to a date and time beyond May 30, 2020 .
- Pretrial conferences will be held exclusively via phone. The defendant is responsible for contacting the City or Village on the date and time set for his/her pretrial conference.
- All payments must be made online, by US Mail or at the payment drop box at the Municipal Court Office.
- The Court will not suspend operating privileges for failure to pay fines until after May 30, 2020.