An election for City offices will be held in the City of Stevens Point on Tuesday, April 6, 2021. The term for alderpersons is 2 years & begins on April 20, 2021. The term for City Clerk, Comptroller/Treasurer, & City Attorney is 4 years and begins May 1.
Offices to be elected, the incumbents, and their terms are:
- Alderperson, First District - Tori Jennings 04/20/2021 - 04/17/2023
- Alderperson, Third District - Cindy Nebel 04/20/2021 - 04/17/2023
- Alderperson, Fifth District - Meleesa Johnson 04/20/2021 - 04/17/2023
- Alderperson, Seventh District - Mary Kneebone 04/20/2021 - 04/17/2023
- Alderperson, Ninth District - Polly Dalton 04/20/2021 - 04/17/2023
- Alderperson, Eleventh District - Shaun Morrow 04/20/2021 - 04/17/2023
- City Clerk - Kari Yenter 05/01/2021 - 04/30/2025
- Comptroller/Treasurer - Corey Ladick 05/01/2021 - 04/30/2025
- City Attorney - Andrew L. Beveridge 05/01/2021 - 04/30/2025
You can get information about aldermanic district boundaries at stevenspoint.com/vote or from the City Clerk’s Office, 1515 Strongs Avenue, Stevens Point, WI 54481.
The first day to circulate nomination papers is December 1, 2020, and the final day for filing nomination papers is 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 5, 2021, in the office of the City Clerk.
If a primary is necessary, the primary will be held on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
Acceptable Photo ID will be required to vote at this election. If you do not have a photo ID, you may obtain a free ID for voting from the Division of Motor Vehicles.