News Flash

Posted on: March 17, 2020

Community Development Inspection Protocols Changed

Effective immediately, in an effort to further reduce the impact of COVID-19 within our community and to protect our inspection staff, the Community Development Department is adjusting all Community Development Department Site Inspections.

Assessor’s Office

  • The office is closed to the public until further notice.
  • All assessing site inspections have been suspended at this time. Staff retains the ability to adjust these inspections as deemed appropriate by the Director of Community De...
Read More

Visit the Community Development Page for More Info Community Development
Posted on: March 17, 2020

Request for Proposals - Redevelopment of Fox Theater

The City of Stevens Point offers a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the reuse and redevelopment of a culturally & historically significant building, the Fox Theatre, in beautiful Downtown Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Proposals are due by 4 pm, June 12, 2020.

See the Complete RFP for More Info. (PDF) Community Development
Posted on: March 16, 2020

Community Development Offices Closed Until Further Notice

Community Development, Building Inspection, City Planning, Zoning Administration, Neighborhood Improvement, and Economic Development offices are closed to the public. Many transactions can be completed online. Staff are available by phone and email.

Building Inspection 

Read More

Visit the City Website for More Information Community Development